Guidelines for smooth administration of STOA functions
All STOA applicants are requested to adhere to the following guidelines for smooth processing , accounting and settlement of STOA charges.
1. Processing of STOA applications and Downward Revisions
- All applicants have to register with SRLDC by submitting a request in the enclosed format at Annexure I at least one week prior to submission of application. One of the e-mail Ids for communication should an office e-mail Ids which do not change with the change of officials
- In case of application involving new utilities submit the details as per the enclosed format at Annexure II at least two days prior to submission of application.
- Whenever there is any change in the details furnished in the registration form fresh registration form is to be submitted.
- All applications for Advance, FCFS, Downward revision, Payment intimations, Registration requests, Discrepancy intimations shall be communicated to respective RLDC STOA e-mails (for SRLDC in email@example.com).
- Day Ahead and Contingency applications to be faxed/e-mailed to control room of all concerned RLDCs.
- Request for revision of schedule in line with clause 6.5.19 of IEGC due to unit outage to be made to the shift in charge control room.
- Request for Downward revision shall be punched before 17:30 hrs. of the day. Any request received after 17:30 hrs. will be treated as having submitted the next day and would be revised accordingly.
- Any queries related to processing/scheduling etc. of Day Ahead /contingency applications may be taken up with RLDC control room.
- FCFS application would be processed as per the margin available at the cut off time for submission of application.
- SRLDC would not be sending copy of the STOA approvals to the utilities involved. But the same would be made available to the applicant either through Web based STOA programme and in case of any technical snag through e-mail.
2. Verification of approvals and schedules.
- Cross check the approvals especially with regard to payment schedules for STU/POC/SLDC rates, energy and charges.
- Verify the STOA schedules on real time basis and point out any discrepancies to the control room shift-in-charge.
- Verify the curtailment details from SRLDC web site at link: http://www.srldc.org/curtailment.aspx and point out any discrepancies
3. Payment of STOA charges.
- Once the payment of STOA charges is made, immediately furnish the details of payment made for each transaction like date of payment, instrument number, TDS if any on POSOCO and POWERGRID etc. in the enclosed format at Annexure III.
- Enter the payment details in the web based STOA programme under menu payments entry.
- Any payment delayed beyond three working days would have to be paid at the earliest along with the interest for the number of days of delay. No reminder or invoice would be issued in this regard.
- If the payment not received within three days of start of the FCFS/Advance transaction, approval would be cancelled with a penalty of two days charges.
- In the event of delay in payment, the submission by no further approval would be accorded for such applicants till the outstanding is cleared.
- Submission of TDS certificate, if any, for POSOCO & POWERGRID portions along with a statement of transaction wise details of TDS deducted for each RLDC after each quarter. In case of non-submission of TDS certificates by the end of first month of next quarter or booking the entire TDS to POSOCO, the shortfall in payment in-lieu of TDS deducted would be treated as default and no further approval would be accorded till the default is cleared. Application submission option in the web based STOA software would be disabled for such applicants till they comply with the guidelines
4. Disbursement and reconciliation of STOA charges
- Disbursement of the charges collected would be done as per approved procedures.
- The disbursement details would be uploaded in SRLDC website at links :
All concerned SLDCs/STUs could down load the same for verification.
- Intimation regarding monthly STU/SLDC charges disbursement would be communicated only to the concerned SLDCs. All the concerned SLDCs and STUs are requested to verify the details for correctness and intimate discrepancy if any, within one week.
- SLDCs shall reconcile the receipt of SLDC/STU charges after thorough verification and must send back a signed copy of the Disbursement statement by the end of the month for our record and audit purpose.
- Any amount to be refunded in lieu of revisions/correction of approvals , curtailment of schedules , revision due to unit outage etc during a calendar month would be refunded to the applicants by 15th of the next month.
- Any discrepancies observed in the previous month disbursement/refund would be corrected and adjusted in the next month disbursement. Hence all concerned entities/applicants shall verify the monthly disbursement /refund details and intimate us any discrepancy by the end of the month. Any claims beyond one month would not be entertained. Applicants shall sign the receipt of refund amounts and send within end of next month
- All SLDCs/STUs requested to furnish SRLDC the postal/e-mail address, contact person name and contact no for communicating any matter regarding STOA payments and schedules.
- The contact number of OA Coordinator of SRLDC is +918022263463 & e-mail ids is firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Failure to comply
Any non-compliance of the following critical activities would entitle RLDC to reject further applications:
||Furnish the details of payment made for each transaction like date of payment, instrument number, TDS if any on POSOCO and POWERGRID etc
||Enter the payment details in the web based STOA programme under menu payments entry.
||If payment is not received within three days of start of the transaction, approval would be cancelled with a penalty of two days charges
||Four days before the start of the defaulted transaction
||Submission of TDS certificate, if any, for POSOCO & POWERGRID portions along with a statement of transaction wise details of TDS deducted for each RLDC after each quarter. or booking the TDS separately to POSOCO and POWERGRID.
||By the end of first month of next quarter
||SLDCs shall reconcile the receipt of SLDC/STU charges after thorough verification and must send back a signed copy of the Disbursement statement
||By the end of next month
||Applicants shall sign the receipt of refund amounts and send within end of next month.
||By the end of next month